Friday, March 15, 2013

Big Boy!

Adler is an eater.  You put it in front of him and with the exception of baby food, he will eat it. It's now impossible to eat a banana or a popsicle without sharing with him.

Because he eats so much I found that I was trying a new food once in awhile but I made sure that I always had a few staples on hand (peas, carrots, ham, cereal) but recently I noticed that was pretty much all we were feeding him.  

This week I've been on a mission to find fast, healthy,"adult-like foods" that he can eat and so far we've had a lot of success.  This week we've tried sweet potatoes, avocados, blueberries, and even ate an entire pouch of mix of cherries, greek yogurt and sweet corn- MESS FREE!  

Here are some pictures.... I think he's just so sweet when he eats- probably because he's all smiles!  





And who knew that a "fancy, big girl" cup from Target costing a whopping $1.50 could entice this little lady to drink more milk!  Totally worth it.  Excuse the cheese and milk face :) 

1 comment:

  1. Sawyer loves blueberries too and can eat a ton. One problem--blue stained butt.

    ReplyDelete